This is a step-by-step tutorial about importing existing MySql Workbench model to ORM Designer.
1) As first step create a new project or open your existing project where you want to import your MySql Workbench file.
2) When you have your project created or opened, choose Import Existing Data to Model from Import menu.
3) Now select MySql Workbench import and press Import.
4) On a next screen select existing MySQL workbench file and destination module where you want to import selected model.
5) When you are done press import and ORM Designer automatically import your model. After a while you will see result like this:
And we’re done.